Transfer & Second Bachelors Degree
Transfer students who are admitted to UNC are also automatically admitted to the Monfort College of Business and can declare any emphasis upon admission.
You can officially declare business through the Office of Admissions at time of application or you may reach out to MCB Advising and Success in Kepner 1095 or by calling (970)351-1233.
The MCB Advising and Success Center is also available to answer any questions regarding transfer coursework and completion of your undergraduate degree.
Second Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
Students who have received a Bachelor’s Degree from any four-year institution may become a Second Bachelor’s Degree student in the Monfort College of Business.
To Declare a Second Bachelors in Business Administration, reach out to MCB Advising and Success in Kepner 1095 or by calling (970)351-1233.
- Future Students
- Majors, Minors & Emphasis Areas
- A day in the Life (Freshman Videos)
- Advising Center
- Business Residential Learning Community
- Clubs and Organizations
- College Credit Opportunity for High School of Business Students
- Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative Collegiate Program
- Malcolm Baldrige Award
- Professional Experience
- Study Abroad
- Transfer Student Services