College Credit Opportunity for High School of Business Students at University of Northern Colorado
High School of Business students from across the nation have the opportunity to earn up to three (3) college credits from the University of Northern Colorado (UNC) in Greeley, Colorado.
Through UNC’s Monfort College of Business, credit is available for the following course:
- BA 150—Foundations of Business Thought (3 credit hours) which can be applied to the liberal arts core (LAC) area 3C requirements
In order to qualify for the college credit, you must:
- Complete and earn a “B” or better in all six required High School of Business courses.
- Satisfy the admission requirements for UNC and complete the undergraduate application http://www.unco.edu/admissions/apply/firstyear/
- Provide the Registrar’s Office with
- an official high school transcript which includes all High School of Business course(s) completed, and
- a legible copy of your High School of Business Certificate of Completion
Notes: For High School of Business students that desire to declare a business administration major, there are additional admission requirements for the Monfort College of Business. Please visit http://mcb.unco.edu/future-students/incoming-freshmen.aspx to review those requirements.
UNC offers a variety of scholarships to help pay for the cost of education. Information about financial aid and scholarships can be found at http://www.unco.edu/ofa/scholarships/index.asp. High School of Business students are encouraged to complete the UNC Universal Scholarship Application and apply as early in the year as possible for full consideration for eligible scholarships for the coming academic year.
For additional questions about the High School of Business college credit opportunity, please contact the advising office at MCB.Advising@unco.edu.
 Principles of Business, Business Economics, Principles of Marketing, Principles of Finance, Principles of Management, Business Strategies
- Future Students
- Majors, Minors & Emphasis Areas
- A day in the Life (Freshman Videos)
- Advising Center
- Business Residential Learning Community
- Clubs and Organizations
- College Credit Opportunity for High School of Business Students
- Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative Collegiate Program
- Malcolm Baldrige Award
- Professional Experience
- Study Abroad
- Transfer Student Services