Direct Admission to a Business Major
Freshmen International students with a TOEFL score of at least 550 Paper Based Test or 215 Computer Based Test or 80 Internet Based Test (IBT) may be admitted to a business major emphasis when applying for admission to UNC.
International Transfer Students
International transfer students who have at least a 3.0 GPA on 15 transferable credit hours may be admitted to a business major emphasis when applying for admission to UNC.
- Future Students
- Majors, Minors & Emphasis Areas
- A day in the Life (Freshman Videos)
- Advising Center
- Business Residential Learning Community
- Clubs and Organizations
- College Credit Opportunity for High School of Business Students
- Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative Collegiate Program
- Malcolm Baldrige Award
- Professional Experience
- Study Abroad
- Transfer Student Services