Current UNC Students to a Business Major
Current UNC students who have completed 15 or more credit hours and have at least a 2.5 GPA may be admitted to a business major by submitting a Change of Major form with the Monfort College of Business.
To fill out a Change of Major form, visit the MCB Advising Center in Kepner 1095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application for Admission to a Business Major
Students who have completed 15 or more credit hours and have a cumulative GPA between 2.00 and 2.49 may apply for admission to MCB.
To fill out an application for admission, visit the MCB Advising Center in Kepner 1095 or you can download the application here and email it to email@example.com.
- Future Students
- Majors, Minors & Emphasis Areas
- A day in the Life (Freshman Videos)
- Advising Center
- Business Residential Learning Community
- Clubs and Organizations
- College Credit Opportunity for High School of Business Students
- Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative Collegiate Program
- Malcolm Baldrige Award
- Professional Experience
- Study Abroad
- Transfer Student Services