Student Center for the Public Trust
With chapters on college campuses nationwide, the Student Center for the Public Trust (StudentCPT) provides an interactive environment where ethical business behaviors and ideas can flourish, while creating opportunities for students to network with the business community and develop professional leadership skills.
The mission of the Student Center for the Public Trust is to promote ethical thinking in the developing character and conscience of students.
The vision of the Student Center for the Public Trust is to provide students with opportunities to develop a real awareness of ethical issues in order to provide a moral and ethical foundation for all future endeavors.
To Join Our StudentCPT Chapter: Go to studentcpt.org, search University of
Northern Colorado, and click “Become A Member”
*All dues and fees to be paid by chapter
- MCB Clubs and Organizations
- Alpha Kappa Psi
- Delta Sigma Pi
- Financial Management Association
- Human Resources Management Club
- Marketing Club
- National Society of Leadership and Success
- Professional Accounting Association and Beta Alpha Psi
- Student & Foundation Fund
- Student Center for the Public Trust