Direct Admission to a Business Major
Freshmen International students with a TOEFL score of at least 550 Paper Based Test or 215 Computer Based Test or 80 Internet Based Test (IBT) may be admitted to a business major emphasis when applying for admission to UNC.
International Transfer Students
International Students who have a score less than the scores listed above must earn a grade of “C" or better in COMM 100, Basics in Public Speaking, COMM 103 Speaking Evaluation, ENG 122, English Composition and ENG 123, College Research Paper prior to being admitted to MCB.
- Future Students
- Majors, Minors & Emphasis Areas
- Advising Center
- Business Residential Learning Community
- Clubs and Organizations
- College Credit Opportunity for High School of Business Students
- Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative
- Malcolm Baldrige Award
- Professional Experience
- Study Abroad
- Transfer Student Services