- Human Resource Management Certificate Program
This 12-hour certificate program prepares students who are interested in not only a human resource management career, but also students who are interested in leadership. The certificate offers a very strong overview of the HR as well as a deep understanding of recruiting, selection, training, performance management, compensation, conflict resolution, and change management. The curriculum follows the recommendations by the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) and it helps students with SHRM’s national certification process.
Required Certificate Coursework – 12 credits
- BAMG 353 Human Resource Management (3)
- BAMG 461 Talent Management (3)
- BAMG 462 Employee Training and Development (3)
- BAMG 463 Compensation, Performance Management & Conflict Management (3)
Students must receive a C or better (C- is not acceptable) in all required courses for successful completion of the certificate.
For information on how to register for the certificate, contact the Management Department. Kepner Hall 1090 or 970-351-2088.