Partner with MCB and Offer a Student Professional Experience
Every student at the Monfort College of Business is required to complete a minimum of 50 hours of Professional Experience prior to graduation (paid experiences are preferred). This experience enables the student to apply his or her business knowledge in the real world, learn from working professionals in their chosen field, develop skills and contribute ideas and energy to regional businesses like yours.
Benefits to Your Organization:
- Access to student and faculty expertise.
- An enthusiastic employee ideal for special projects and added intellectual contributions.
- Great opportunities for future employee recruitment
- A strong connection to the Monfort College of Business and UNC
- Satisfaction from helping students prepare for a bright future
If your organization is interested in partnering with MCB and learning more about the Professional Experience requirement and program, please contact the MCB Professional Experience Coordinator at (970) 351-4589 or email email@example.com.