- Thursday, February 21 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Spring Job & Internship Fair)
Spring Job & Internship Fair
02/21/2019 | 1:00PM-4:00PM | UC Ballrooms
Career Services hosts a Job & Internship fair each semester, open to all UNC students seeking multiple kinds of employment for upcoming semesters. For a full list of employers attending, please .
Senior MCB students are required to attend a portion of the fair.
Tips for Success:
- Research companies attending before the event, and develop a strategy for who you want to speak with.
- Apply for open positions of interest to you before the event so you can speak with recruiters more in- depth about the company and work.
- Dress professionally - see Career Services Pinterest page for outfit ideas.
- February 28, 2019 - Alumni Luncheon
Alumni LuncheonDean Paul Bobrowski is heading to Colorado Springs to meet alumni for lunch February 28. Don't miss out on this great networking opportunity.Date: February 28, 2019Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Where: IvyWild School, Colorado Springs
- Tuesday, March 5, 2019 (The bystander approach, sexual harassment, and sexual assault
in the workplace)
Dr. Jackson Katz will speak on “The bystander approach, sexual harassment, and sexual assault in the workplace.” Dr. Katz’s full bio is available at www.jacksonkatz.com He is an educator, author, and social theorist who is internationally renowned for his pioneering scholarship and activism on issues of gender, race and violence. He has long been a major figure and thought leader in the growing global movement of men working to promote gender equality and prevent gender violence.
Tuesday, March 5, 2019
UC Panorama Room:
- Friday, May 3, 2019 (Graduate Commencement Ceremony)
Spring 2019 Graduate
Friday, May 3, 2019, 7:00 p.m. in the Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler Hancock Athletic Center.
- Saturday, May 4, 2019 (Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony)
Spring 2019 Undergraduate
Saturday, May 4, 2019, 10:00 a.m. at Nottingham Field.