Monfort College of Business
University of Northern Colorado
Campus Box 128
Greeley, CO 80639
- DBA, Southern Illinois University Area of Study: Finance
- MBA, University of Arkansas Area of Study: Business Administration
- BS, The College of the Ozarks Area of Study: Business Administration
This is the content region for Professional/Academic Experience.
Research/Areas of Interest
This is the content region for Research.
Juried Journal Article
- Clinebell, J. M., Murphy, J. (in press). Student Managed Investment Funds: The Perspectives
of Alumni. Journal of Financial Education.
- Clinebell, J. M., Gradishar, S., Kahl, D., Stevens, J. (in press). "Fiduciary and
Legal Considerations for Student Managed Investment Funds". Journal of Education for
- Clinebell, J. M., Kahl, D. K., Stevens, J. L. (2013). Thinking Fast and Slow in Financial
Decisions. European Journal of Business Research, 2, 25-38.
- Clinebell, J. M. (in press). Socially Responsible Investing and Student Managed Investment
Funds:Expanding Investment Education. Financial Services Review.
- Clinebell, J. M., Clinebell, S. K., Kahl, D., Stevens, J. (in press). When Disciplines
Collide: The Case of Teaching Behavioral Finance (vol. 2015). Academy of Business
Honors and Awards
- MCB Teaching Recognition Award. (2014).
- Friend of CHE, Center for Human Enrichment, University of Northern Colorado. (2012)