Alpha Kappa Psi
In 1904, Alpha Kappa Psi was founded on the principles of educating its members and the public to appreciate and demand higher ideals in business and to further the individual welfare of members during college and beyond.
College men and women everywhere are discovering that Alpha Kappa Psi is much more than just another organization or club. It is a unique, prestigious association of students, professors, graduates and professionals with common interests and goals. They join Alpha Kappa Psi to take advantage of valuable educational, friendship and networking opportunities.
Alpha Kappa Psi is recognized as the premier developer of principled business leader.
Anyone and everyone are welcome to join Alpha Kappa Psi. We are a unique business fraternity because we allow every major to join. We work on developing you as an individual into the best business leader you can be, with games, workshops, and speakers.
- MCB Clubs and Organizations
- Alpha Kappa Psi
- Delta Sigma Pi
- Financial Management Association
- Human Resources Management Club
- Marketing Club
- National Society of Leadership and Success
- Professional Accounting Association and Beta Alpha Psi
- Student & Foundation Fund
- Student Center for the Public Trust