- November 5 - 7 - AACSB Continuous Improvement Review
MCB as well as every other AACSB accredited business schools goes through a review process, Continuous Improvement Review, every five years. The process begins with a self-study report. Since the Monfort College of Business is dual accredited, two reports have been produced and submitted, Business and Accounting. MCB will then be visited by a four member team consisting of two business school deans and two directors/chairs of accounting programs. The MCB site visit team is:
- Brent Hathaway (Business Chair), Dean – Lee Business School, University of Nevada – Las Vegas
- Craig White (Business Member), Dean – Robert O. Anderson School of Management, University of New Mexico
- Timothy Person (Accounting Chair), Director – School of Accountancy, College of Business Administration, Georgia Southern University
- Gregg Woodruff (Accounting Member), Chair – Accounting and Finance, College of Business and Technology, Western Illinois University
During team’s November visit, they have scheduled meetings with all stakeholders, alumni, faculty, staff, and graduate and undergraduate students. The visit culminates with an out-briefing to President Norton and Provost Wacker followed by a report and recommendation sent to AACSB.
- Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - MCB Mocktails
Tuesday, November 07, 2017 | 5:30 - 6:30 PM
University Center | Panorama Room
Sophomore Business Administration and Software Engineering students are invited to attend a leisurely mock cocktail hour to learn and practice their networking skills. You'll be speaking with various UNC alumni in small groups and discover the basics of networking. Read more...
- Monday, November 13, 2017 - eChallenge Applications Due
MCB eChallenge Applications Due
November 13, 2017 | 5:00 PM
Do you have a great business idea? Do you want to make your business successful? Apply for the 9th Annual Monfort College of Business Entrepreneurial Challenge. Applications close November 13, 2017 at 5 pm.
The 2018 Monfort College of Business Entrepreneurial Challenge is newly designed to help entrepreneurs take their business to the next level. Participants will receive expert opinions, professional advice and a share of $50,000 in total prize money. Get more information at http://mcb.unco.edu/e-challenge
- Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - MCB eChallenge Semi Finals
MCB eChallenge Semi Finals
Tuesday January 30, 2018
University Center | UNC
- February 15, 2018 - MCB Networking Night
MCB Networking Night
February 15, 2018 | 5:30 - 7:30 PM
Networking Night is an exciting and unique opportunity for students to build their professional connections and develop their soft skills. The event allows students to explore career paths of interest and what positions exist within a company, learn strategies... Read more...
- Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - MCB eChallenge Finals
MCB eChallenge Finals
Tuesday March 27, 2018
University Center | UNC