How to Post Bulletins
Do you want to publicize a special event hosted by your club or student organization? Are you looking for volunteers or new members? Are you hosting a special study group? You can post these kinds of messages using the digital flat screen network. Here's how.
- Bulletin content should be submitted one to two weeks in advance to: email@example.com
- Submissions are due 1-2 weeks in advance
- Bulletins must be timely. They usually run for less than seven days
- All messages must be approved by a staff member of the Monfort College of Business. After your bulletin request or submission has been reviewed and processed, you may receive a message containing the approval status of your bulletin. If additional information is needed for approval, you will receive a message
- Keep your announcement brief and well organized. Use bullet points or short blocks of text. Think of it like a billboard. Use simple text and graphics in a clean-looking format.
- Use a legible sans serif font like Arial or Tahoma. Avoid using fonts that look elegant or handwritten, because they are typically difficult to read.
- Don’t use images you don't have the "rights" to use. Keep imagery simple, and relevant to your message.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the information in your bulletin.
- Bulletins may be rejected if content is not relevant to students or if the content is too lengthy.