The Right MBA
The UNC Monfort College of Business MBA Program will exceed your expectations by delivering the type of top-notch curriculum that has made the College an elite business school, doing so with a flexible face-to-face approach that easily accommodates busy professionals. This MBA features convenient scheduling, and classes are offered at UNC’s Loveland Center at Centerra, making the location convenient for professionals from across Northern Colorado and Denver.
Our expert faculty will lead students through a challenging, dynamic curriculum that will provide a solid foundation of business fundamentals in ethical leadership, managerial proficiency, solution-driven problem solving and global enterprises. This education will equip students with the tools needed to thrive in today’s business world.
Get what you need to succeed in a competitive marketplace
- Expand your knowledge base and understanding of business.
- Position yourself for future career opportunities and quicker advancement.
- Earn your graduate degree.
What makes our program exceptional
- Classes are small, so you get personal attention from faculty.
- The College has earned prestigious accounting and business accreditation from AACSB International.
- MCB is the first and only business program to receive the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award from the Office of the President of the United States.
- All classes are conveniently located at UNC Loveland Center at Centerra.
- Our faculty are professionally involved with most being members of or serving on boards of major professional and industry organizations.
- Students use state-of-the-industry hardware and software that's used in the business world.
For more information you can contact contact the Director of MBA Studies Cris de la Torre at email@example.com or call (970) 351-1240.