Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The UNC Monfort College of Business MBA Program will exceed your expectations by delivering the type of top-notch curriculum that has made the College an elite business school, doing so with a flexible face-to-face approach that easily accommodates busy professionals. This MBA features convenient scheduling with classes being offered on UNC's Main Campus.
Our expert faculty will lead students through a challenging, dynamic curriculum that will provide a solid foundation of business fundamentals in ethical leadership, managerial proficiency, solution-driven problem solving and global enterprises. This education will equip students with the tools needed to thrive in today’s business world.
Get what you need to succeed in a competitive marketplace
- Expand your knowledge base and understanding of business.
- Position yourself for future career opportunities and quicker advancement.
- Earn your graduate degree.
What makes our program exceptional
- Classes are small, so you get personal attention from faculty.
- The College has earned prestigious accounting and business accreditation from AACSB International.
- MCB is the first and only business program to receive the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award from the Office of the President of the United States.
- Our faculty are professionally involved with most being members of or serving on boards of major professional and industry organizations.
- Students use state-of-the-industry hardware and software that's used in the business world.
For more information you can contact the Director of MBA Studies Don Gudmundson firstname.lastname@example.org or call (970) 351-2411.