As part of the university's agreement with the Greeley Tribune, faculty, staff and students can get complimentary subscriptions to the online edition of the daily newspaper by using their UNC email address when signing up. To subscribe, visit the Tribune website and follow these instructions:
- In the top left-hand corner of the Tribune's home page, click "Subscribe"
- On the next page, select "All Access" (you will not be charged, nor will you receive home delivery) and click "Continue."
- On the next page, click the "Create An Account" button located in the panel titled "New to The Greeley Tribune?"
- On the next page, enter the required information in the registration form. Be sure to use your UNC email address and type "UNC" in the address field. Click the "Create New User Account" button.
- Check your inbox for an email with the subject "Welcome." If it doesn't arrive in 2-3 minutes, check your spam/junk folder.
- Clicking on the link in the email confirms your account and returns you to the Tribune website.
- On the new page, click on "click here" in the panel titled "Thank You."
- On the next page, log in using your UNC email address and the password you chose when registering.
- On the next page, click "Finalize your Subscription."
Complimentary copies of the paper's print editions are available in racks around campus. If you have questions, or if you've previously purchased a digital subscription to the Tribune, please contact the newspaper's circulation department at 970-352-8089.