The Monfort College of Business wants you to stay connected with the College, so we are pleased to announce the formation of the MCB Alumni Group. Our mission is to cultivate and maintain mutually beneficial relationships, foster partnerships among business alumni, encourage interaction with students, and help you share your expertise and resources with students, faculty and other alumni.
We want you to become a member of the MCB Alumni Group. It’s free. And we think you will find it valuable and helpful. The benefits are many. Your involvement is key.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE MCB ALUMNI GROUP
- Invitations to networking events specific to MCB alumni.
- Online newsletter to keep you informed and in touch with MCB.
- Membership in the MCB LinkedIn group.
- Recognition at the annual Monfort College of Business dinner.
- Opportunity to serve on the MCB Alumni Group Board of Directors.
- Invitations to attend the Business Plus Speakers Series – hear from business leaders from around the country.
As a member of the MCB Alumni Group, you will have the opportunity to serve on important MCB Alumni Group committees to set direction and track successes.
- Develops opportunities for members to network, nominates MCB Alumni Group leadership, and recruits new members.
- Coordinates homecoming events and annual Monfort College of Business dinner; nominates Business Excellence Award recipients.
Fundraising and Scholarship Committee
- Develops and administers fundraising and scholarship award programs.